Welcome to another special post. In this article, we will explain what is Solana to FTM bridge is and How to bridge fantom to Solana very easily in a few steps. If, you really want to know then read this post till the end.
Let’s start……..If you like the methods of bridging then please give this post 5 stars from the top right corner. Thanks
Solana to FTM bridge Requirement
Straight to the point, If you want to transfer your money, assets, and holdings from Solana to Fantom Opera, then you need to perform 2 transfers from two different bridging protocols such as:
- PORTAL by Wormhole: This advanced bridging protocol will help you to move your Solana (SOL) to Ethereum (ETH). Portal offers unlimited transactions for those coins which are wrapped by a wormhole and provide bridging services to only those crypto coins.
- Synapse Protocol: This bridging protocol helps in reaching assets, money, and holdings to their final destination by converting ETH to FTM.
How to Bridge Solana to FTM
There are very simple steps to follow if you want to bridge Solana to FTM like other cryptocurrencies like ETH or USDC. Two different cross-chain bridging decentralized applications are required as mentioned above where one will move Solana to a virtual machine of ETH (Ethereum) and the second will move Ethereum to the ecosystem of the SOL network.
To do this users are required to go through a process made up of a few steps, which are:
Steps on Portal Token Bridge ( SOL to ETH)
- Firstly, You need to have a Metamask wallet or any other ETH wallet to receive transactions.
- Secondly, On the PORTAL bridge, Choose the token you want to transfer from Solana to Fantom.
- Thirdly, For the destination chain choose Ethereum(ETH).
- Fourth, Verify (Double check) and approve the transaction.
Now, wait for some time to receive tokens in the Ethereum wallet which was connected in starting.
Steps on Synapse Protocol (ETH to FTM)
Once you receive assets in the Ethereum wallet after performing transactions on PORTAL, only then do you finally move your assets from SOL to the FTM ecosystem using Synapse Protocol by converting ETH into SOL.
- Select Ethereum and fill in the desired amount of token/ assets you want to Bridge to Fantom.
- After Selecting the value of an asset, Click on the BRIDGE button.
- Boom, you successfully bridged your token from Solana (SOL) to Fantom (FTM).
Fees for Solana to FTM bridge
Fees for all types of transactions on Solana Network are very cheap and they are under 1c. But when you want to move from SOL to FTM, at that time various decentralized apps are used and some of them could be expensive while transacting using the ETH network.
Apart from that, When you want to move your assets from ETH to SOL than you have to pay high gas fees and that is usually very high and it could be from $100 to $150 per transaction.
So, moving large amounts of token, assets from Solana to FTM could be very expensive.
Another method on How to bridge from Solana to Fantom is?
So in the above article, we discussed Solana to Fantom bridge and how users can move assets from the Solana Network ecosystem to the Fantom ecosystem. We also mentioned step by step guide for bridging using dapps. Bridging fees were also discussed for SOL to FTM movement.
Frequently Asked Questions?
How may Fantom and Solana be connected?
Making the Transfer from Solana to Fantom Using Allbridge Open the app by visiting the Allbridge website. Connect your Phantom wallet if you don’t already have a Solana wallet. Pick the token you’re bridging and the Solana to Fantom bridge.
How can I upload FTM to the Fantom Network?
Fantom Opera Network should be added to Metamask. Step 1: is to log into Metamask. As usual, log in. Step 2: Select Custom RPC in step two. Select Custom RPC from the Ethereum Mainnet Dropdown Menu by clicking it and then scrolling down. Step 3: Fill out the fields in Step 3 and save. The Fantom Opera network. Chain ID: 250 New RPC Url: https://rpc.ankr.com/fantom
Is Solana superior to Fantom?
With more than 75% of the total supply staked, Solana has an advantage over both Near and Fantom in this regard. Fantom is next with 47%, followed by NEAR with 44% staked. With almost 2,000 validators, Solana once again triumphs against Near with 100 and Fantom with 60.
Does Solana control Fantom?
Since its blockchain is not part of the Ethereum environment, it is interesting to note that Fantom is also a part of the Solana ecosystem.